Monday, May 24, 2004

Feelin hot hot hot

So yesterday I consented to attending a salsa dancing introduction thing with Tia hosted by the Spanish and Latin American Studies departments. It was fun in the sense of learning about something new, but I don't think I'll be having more to do with Salsa in the near future. The few beginners' steps that we learned weren't too difficult, but it still felt awkward to dance with someone when I'm so used to dancing solo. Aside from that, everything was just a little too sensual for me at this point in time. But it does look like something that would be fun to learn in a more allowable context.

The end of the quarter is crashing in upon me. Homework is becoming less interesting and more concentrated, and the research project I'm in is still moving very slowly. I've also got graduation related activities to attend to as well as flying out to MN after the quarter's out, and waiting to hear from Lockheed Martin. It's now fortunate that I had to drop Japanese for that one research credit, although it means the project gains extra significance, and I'm still less than enthused about it. Well, it's all in God's hands anyway so I shouldn't be worrying about it. Wish I could make myself realize that a little more wholeheartedly though.

Wonder if I'll ever get to bed on time on a Sunday night. It's 12:30 and no signs of bed yet. *sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel A. Shaver said...

It needs more stew. Can't they all just go to the exhibit?

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home