Friday, July 28, 2006

Twice a day

1) My beleaguered keyboard is STILL backordered a month after I ordered it. I'm getting really itchy to make another stab at songwriting. Itchy enough to try it without any keyboard at all. Hooray for mouse-tracking! But it's tough to chew on.

B) Natural, fiber-based laxatives are definitely the way to go. 5-HTP has been helping my moods I think. I may try melatonin in the future to get my body on a more preferable sleep schedule

III) I got promoted...without even trying. I'ma just pass that one right on to God cause I wasn't even asking for it. Now if He'd just grant me that lovely woman I HAVE been asking Him for...well, in His time, whether I like it that way or not. :-P

Four) I'm going to Palm Springs next weekend with a (female) friend of mine, whom I happen to be interested in to learn how to dance Salsa and Swing. *shrug* Should be an amusing time, assuming I don't backhand her while doing a turn, right, Tia? ;-)

δΊ”) Now that Intel is on the verge of releasing the Core 2 Duo, I'm at an impasse as to which architecture to opt for in my new computer. I'm much concerned about heat and noise now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tia said...

Yeah, and then you didn't want to dance for the rest of the night after you'd smacked me! Hopefully you'll have better luck. Relax and let yourself enjoy life without guilt, please.
Tia

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home