Thursday, February 24, 2005

He lets me keep my fingers.

I got jealous over Kenton's beautiful new puppy, so I was out sulking in the salt marshes behind Lockheed Martin's facility. As I was wading in pools of inorganic compounds, I happened upon a new friend. So I took him home. I've named him GFRAARLGNH after his adorable refrains. I'm in the process of potty training him. Right now he has a tendency to leave droppings on the stairs outside, which are quite slippery and cause you to see things that aren't there, but soon enough he'll make his way to the dumpster without my coaxing him with fresh solvents. Here's a picture of the little guy. Isn't he awexome?

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel A. Shaver said...

Sure they look cuddly, but he would eat you if he were bigger.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home