Saturday, March 05, 2005

Who? What? Which? Why? Who? When? Where?

A high of 72 degrees. My favorite shirt. Sparkling clean car. Little snails. Choking fumes of wintergreen. Dry roasted. High-performance Synthetic Oil. No more tears, no more time. Flying on the white earth. Enough to do, but not too much. A sudden desire to speak Japanese. Free amusement park with one person. I'm running out of socks. Simplify, simplify. Communion isn't just for Sundays anymore! The blessedness of NOT being in love. Wide open skies beckon. A solved Rubik's cube. Boards of Canada, et. al. Friends forget those who leave. Dancing for me and the Lord. Nails and hammers and chainsaws, oh my! All caught up. Healthy eating makes a difference. The fortune cookie is WAY too early. Another pair of eyes would be nice. Tune out the squishy thoughts, if possible. O-bento. Oh, boy. Oh man, it's 8 bucks? Is one drink a day too much? I wonder if it's better not to think too much. Freshly made juice. Bad posture. Less knee pain; less $200, no relation. It's for Yucatan. Have I been avoiding you, God? Oh, mou ima desu ka? My insurance company keeps raising my premiums for fun. It's less of an effort to talk with Him, though. Ben is recovering. Parched and sleepy. A bent, wry grin.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robb said...

i like the lack of verbs. sounds like greek poetry.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Tia said...

^.^

Did you actually get a fortune cookie, or was that just for effect? If the former, what did it say?

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home