Sunday, May 15, 2005

Choices choices...

My forthcoming summary of the Mexico trip is quickly expanding to monstrous proportions. Therefore I leave it to the vox populi to decide: Should I publish my travails one day at a time (which would leave you all hanging at day two or so when I leave again on thursday for WA), or should I finish up this week and publish one monolith entry covering everything (it's currently over 6 pages single spaced in Word)? Decisions must be made by Tuesday evening. Therefore everyone who actually checks this gets kudos for being prompt. If none of you twerps comment, I'll do the gargantuan one and then nobody will read it anyway.

4 Comments:

Blogger Robb said...

all i know, is that all the successful blog writers tell stories in parts.

it's more exciting that way.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Kenton Finkbeiner said...

I agree with Robb, I like to leave the reader hanging so they will come back....

11:35 AM  
Blogger Jamie Paxton said...

yes, please post it in parts

1:44 PM  
Blogger Tia said...

I would do it in one chunk, but I seem to be outvoted.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home