Sunday, April 17, 2005

Supercell

I hate romance. I hate all the good feelings that are associated with it. No, that's not quite right. I'm afraid of Romance. I'm afraid of falling in love. And I'm afraid of starting over. I'm afraid of waiting forever too, although it's more tangible and familiar. Romance always just leaves me feeling sad in the end. I need a place to run to, but God keeps taking one step back. It's one of those things I haven't learned He's is better than. Wish I weren't such a slow learner. Wish I didn't try to take care of it myself. Wish in one hand, shit in the other. Either way, both hands stink.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you haven't posted for a while.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Telephone the Foot said...

Bwahaha, everyone's afraid of this post. Yeah, that's what you get for wanting to peer into my head. You'd be horrified by some of the other junk that's drifting around in there.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home