Saturday, September 04, 2004

Tourismo Virtual

This will be short since I'm heading off to my cousin's house soon and it's a 2.5 hour drive if traffic is good. Anyway, I would like to invite you people out there as much as I can into the place I hang my hat. I say "as much as I can" because I'm currently limited to the 9ft radius of my webcam's cable. When I get some kind of mobile photography device I will update the post to include rooms you can't see here. So stay tuned. On to the demonstration:


I have a kitchen


A dining room
Yes, that is my fountain on the left and those are my Escher prints on the wall. The table and chairs were graciously donated to me by my dad's friend Larry.


I have a big deck with nice trees outside.
...although I've yet to actually go out and sit on it. I think I need a table first.


I have a fireplace.
The picture is incredibly bright because of the daylight streaming in from the door, and that's with the blinds shut!


Moreover, I've got vaulted ceilings.
Classy.

To further furnish my domicile,

I bought this nifty computer desk.


And this spiffy couch was delivered today.
Yup, that's real leather, and it's real comfy too. I may throw a cover over it when I don't have company to keep it looking fresh, and so I don't get all sticky/cold from taking naps on it. But it's leather and should last many years, well worth the money I paid for it, I think.

Well that's it for now. Go do something productive with your time now instead of wishing you were hanging out with me at my bachelor pad of doom.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robb said...

that's totally sweet, bryan. i wish i had one of those.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Kenton Finkbeiner said...

Ahhh....it must be nice to get paid to buy a leather couch. :-) Congrats on your apt.

I on the other hand needed a bed for my guest room...

70 dollar mattress, 20 dollar sheet of plywood
5 Free Seattle milk crates.

Voila!

A bed.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home