Tuesday, November 30, 2004

My fancy blue pentagon.

Two drinks I've "invented" using my favorite liquor: Rum.

1. Bryan's Special-Tea
1 cup black tea (strong)
1/2 shot dark rum (I like Meyer's)
1 dash French Vanilla syrup (Careful, it's potent)
Sugar and cream to taste
Mix and stir gently.

Makes a good after dinner drink, or something to warm you up on a cold night.

2. Electric Ginger Ale
1 shot rum (try spiced too)
2 oz apple juice
8 oz 7up
Pour over ice and stir gently

Tastes just like ginger ale, I swear! Good refreshing fizzy drink.

I'm always experimenting with my friends and relatives liquor cabinet. One time I made a brandy and coke. Very good. Doesn't have the bite of rum. Anyway, Later.

Advice: Always drink responsibly. The world doesn't have enough spare change to pay for your irresponsibility.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tia said...

I'll be old enough to drink in what...four years? :-D Sorry, I am NOT! And I'll bet you can guess just how excited I am. Ooh I want to send your christmas present now...it's neato. ^.^

9:16 PM  
Blogger Kenton Finkbeiner said...

Youre becoming quite the mixologist.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Telephone the Foot said...

Ironically, I love to invent new drinks, but I never get drunk. Well, that's just the paradox I am.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home