Thursday, September 23, 2004

Holy matrimony, Batman! Everyone's getting married!

Let's see, since I moved into UCU, I've met a number of people who have gotten married. They are, in quasi-choronological order:
Micah Kurtz and Charissa Chi
Randy Flicker
Josh Melhorn
Jason Harkness
Ethan Beaudoin and Stacy Strunks
Kevin Curtiss and Kim Roberts
Zac Gleason and Holly Olds
Leila...uh, what WAS Leila's last name, anyway?
Laura Eastman
Jon Moore and Jamaica Stout (Thanks Kento, didn't know that.)

Soon-to-be married folks include:
Adam Wearn (Non-UCU, best friend of many years)
Holly Eroh (Non-UCU, an internet friend of many years)
Sarah Betz (Almost UCU but not quite.)

I'm starting to feel left out. But more waiting seems to be the forecast.
Well with any luck God will give me something good to do to keep my mind offa that.
And with any luck He'll let me marry the girl I wanna marry. We'll see I guess.
Just one more test of faith, right?

7 Comments:

Blogger Kenton Finkbeiner said...

You can add John Moore and Jamaica Stout to that list.

Kenton

12:41 PM  
Blogger Kenton Finkbeiner said...

You dont wanna get married!

Don't you love spending money on the preverbial..


"ME!"

Hehehehe

I do.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Telephone the Foot said...

Ehh it's alright, but I always feel guilty when I do. I feel like there are much more productive things I could be doing with my money. It'll be nice to have my car and school loans paid off eventually. Right now I'm actually fairly strapped in spite of my salary. But God provides, so hopefully he'll bless me as I bless others with my resources. I'm still WAY better off than 95% of the world, and thankful for such abundance, too!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Joel A. Shaver said...

And Leila?

12:05 PM  
Blogger Tia said...

Bwahaha! In just over a year I'll be an old maid :-D

7:35 PM  
Blogger Telephone the Foot said...

Man, how many times am I going to have to update this entry? Will you people stop comingling so I can get a break? Sheesh!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Joel A. Shaver said...

Leila Hanley, who, I believe, married a knight of some sort...

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home