Monday, November 01, 2004

Bags of frozen vegetables are an excellent source of broccoli.

I feel sorry for you guys, waiting with all expectancy for me to post again. Well I'm not gonna do it now. I had a post going about my battle against cooking, but the computer ate it and now it doesn't seem pertinent to tell it, although I have fought a few more battles since then. I'll resurrect it soon, but not right now.

Things that are going on at this time:
My project at work is coming together after almost two months.
Tia and I have received some divine intervention and are working on being patient and waiting on the Lord.
California is expensive, and my drivers licence makes me look like I'm basted in an amber glaze.
I've made several friends in the PBC 20s group and felt very welcomed. Fellowship is an exceedingly blessed thing. I have been doing a lot of things with them recently.
It's still in the 70s here during the day. NEENER NEENER NEENER!
I garfed my knee playing on a giant inflatable slide. Not what I need being more active these days.
I have a dwindling collection of jellybeans.
My IDM library is expanding quickly, which makes driving others around exquisitely amusing.
God continues to modify me internally, and that's a good thing.

One of these days I'll get around to posting again. By then you will all have forgotten me. The end.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tia said...

Yeah it's been a while... who are you again? :-P I like the word "garf" and I POKE YOU regarding the weather. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! I was SO cold today! Food does nothing. But I've been taking Capsicum and that seems to help. But I am fuzzy in my sweater. NEENER NEENER NEENER.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Robb said...

i will never forget you.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I don't keep up on your blog, but the occasional moments I take and do read it, I always learn something. And I'm constantly amazed at your thoughts, the way you put life together in your words. Its great. For reals. Keep writing. And go to the beach for me. Did you know my bro Jeff is going to become a cop?! Yeah, he's taking the tests this weekend for Tacoma and Seattle... crazy times.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home